Aug 19, 2020

Travel


 I love travel, we have had so many amazing trips, but the only traveling that we have done this year is a trip to the other side of the house.  It has been interesting because I have always wanted to be more organized, to have more of a schedule.  My job takes me everywhere, and then on vacation, we like to go somewhere else as well.   This year the plan was to go to Italy, but alas.. that did not happen.  At the time, Italy was hitting it's Covid peak and now US citizens can't travel at all.   I do love our trip to Japan so much and still watch videos daily about life in Japan.  Paris or Tokyo.. great places to go.  At one time I wanted to go to many places.. now it seems that I want to go back to places that we have already been and just chill, take it easy.  I don't regret having a schedule each day, as a matter of fact that would be hard to give up as I don't like to waste the time away.. I don't want to spend too much time in a hotel.  i want to be out. but I also would like a day of just walking around.  One of the most memoreable days on a trip was in London.. We were on the Hop on Hop off

bus.  Taking in some sights, but the traffic made it just feel like we could walk much faster, so we Hopped off and didn't get back on..

we walked across this bridge and over to the London Eye.. an unplanned little walk and I loved it.  Myra Loved it and Sam had a chance to play on a playground.. now he is too old for that and maybe that was the last playground he played at.  So, it's good to plan, but it is also good to just go and explore without an itinerary.



No comments: