Aug 7, 2020

 Here I am, just turned 59!  I guess I am feeling a bit sentimental today.  All this time spent at home, working from my desk.  there are times when you just get overwhelmed with well.. everything.  Today was one of those days.. I RARELY" get depressed, but maybe this is what it feels like.  since a little over a month ago, I have been waking up at or around 4 am everyday.  I do wish that I could sleep in, I just don't.  Which means that at about 3pm I feel like I can doze off, but I don't I push it until 10pm when I crash.  

I have a new bike!  yay.. I love it.. and I realize that I never ever even blogged about my bike obsession.. Back in Tulsa, I bought an Electra Townie and rode the crap out of it.  and then a hybrid mountain bike and then a carbon fiber specialized roubaix, which I put thousands of miles on and recently sold it.  I also have a Surly Long Haul Trucker and a Tern Node folding bike and a Raleigh racing bike from 1958... and now.. an electric assist commuter.  I love it.  I love getting on the bike and flying down the road.  it is awesome.

Anyway ( I seem to type or say that a lot) I think that I will share my Instagram account, since I do love taking photos


https://www.instagram.com/chrisb8s/

Maybe I will write more here, not sure just yet


No comments: