Fun Questions
Hey a few friends of mine have a new website that asks a new question each day... it's pretty cool. Check it out... Daily Zen
Well, here is the car that we decided on... The Ford Explorer.
It looks big.. I know, but it didn't feel that big driving it and it has seats that go up and down so both my fiancee and I can feel comfortable driving it.
We didn't buy one yet, but I am pretty sure that is what we are going to get.
Everything is good.. I am very busy. Yesterday I went to work at 5am and the best part is that I got off work at 2:30pm. I went home, went to the gym, got the car wasthed and made it home before M (my fiancee). The day seemed very long which was nice, I didn't have to rush and I could relax after dinner. I think I am going to come in to work early more often.
One of the good things about coming in early.. was that I was able to call some of my students in Europe and the Middle East. I love it when the person on the other end of the phone is so surprised that I would call them to see if they have any questions at all.
Apr 8, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment