Apr 9, 2003

Mornings

There is something so incredible about going to work really early. There are so few people on the road, it has this surreal quality... things look the same but feel so much different. My manager gets to work before me, I hear that she comes in at 4am, so I am not alone at work.... but it is so quiet that the only sound are my fingers hitting the keyboard.

I really could come to work everyday at this time... today I will be going home at 2pm and again the roads will be quieter.

I have been so busy lately.. that's a good thing! Last night, M and I went to find some invitations for the wedding but it looks like we will just do them on the computer and then put them on some nice paper.. we only have about 12 to send :) The big day is coming up quickly.

Oh.. thank you Connie for hosting my photo over there, I had M take it last night... that's me :)

No comments: