Monday Morning
This is the first day that I have decided to come in early... really early... I got here are 5am.. only to find that one of our main databases is down... how fun. So, for the first hour of my early day.. I have been struggling... oh well.. I'll have to try again.
It was a nice weekend... I did a lot on Sunday and then rested. I watched too much sports... Here is the rundown
Nascar and Formula One... I came into both of these races late and missed the big crash at Talladega and the rainy start of the the F1 race. Both of the races were on at the same time so I had to flip back and forth... I have to say that the F1 race was much more exciting and fun to watch.. what a switch. I am not a fan of the big super speedway restrictor plate races. There are tight races throughout the race.. all the cars bunched up together.. but you could put it on fast forward,,, waiting for a crash.. or for the last 10 laps of the race. It starts to feel like the NBA where only the last few minutes of the game mean anything. So, I watched the F1 race most of all. It was a strange race and there were a couple of horrible crashes at the end. I am so surprised that Ferrari once again didn't have a podium finish and in fact didn't finish the race with either car. That just makes F1 even more fun and that Jordan could have one.. well that is just crazy.
I later watched a bit of the Diamondbacks game.. they lost again.. not a good start to the season.. they have only won one game out of 6.. not good.
Then,,, the Phoenix Suns played the LA lakers... and lost..
So all around it was a good day, although my favorite teams didn't fare well on the court or the field, I did enjoy the races.
Apr 7, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment