The weekend
Just when you start to get used to sleeping in.. it's Monday already...
Well, it's just that I didn't sleep in this weekend. I took the boys to see SOS Planet at the IMAX. It was really good, in 3-D and Alex really listened to the message that the show presented. Save our world, by starting with yourself.
I do have so much homework to do now. I know that two classes don't sound like a lot, but they only last 6 weeks and so in each class we cover a book and additional material that is over 2000 pages. I have a paper or two due each week in each class and I feel a bit overwhelmed. I took out some of my feelings on Sunday monring after I finished another paper. I went outside to do some work in the yard. I started to trim some overgrown bushes in a planter that sits in front of my house. Alex came out to help for a little while and before you know it.. I ripped out 5 huge bushes and all of the ground cover. I just wanted a change. I got rid of it all and it was a lot of work. After about 4 hours, Alex had given up, but my fiancee was out helping pull up a few roots that were left. It is going to look nice now.
Andy spent some time at the next door neighbor's house. They have an X box and he loves it. Alex and I constructed his design for a new bottle rocket.. His has the shell of a Space Shuttle that we built together around it.
On the way back to his mother's, Alex told me "thanks Dad for working on the Space Shuttle Rocket with me, I know you were tired" I was... I guess it was all the work in the yard.. pulling up roots.
Today, I am back at work and I feel behind at work too...
Hey.. only 5 more days until the weekend!
Mar 3, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment