The Blog
I am a little stressed out. I am taking two classes instead of one for my MBA right now and the amount of work that I will need to be doing is incredible. On top of that I really need to concentrate on the work thing.. the real work thing. That means, that I may not be around here very much.. I do love my blog and I will miss reading others, but I need to change my habits just a bit.
One of the classes that I am in is Economics.. and I have to really think of the economics of my time. I could write and write here in my blog.. I really love it.... but... I need to do so much.. I woke up 2 or 3 times last night in a little stae of panic. I need to manage my time.
So, I may be posting once or twice a week.. then again.. I may be devoting my life full time to my... the problem is.. I won't have anything to write about if I do that.
Just so you know, I am still around and doing fine. It's just that I need to write 3 papers this week and answer 6 major discussion questions and keep up in my classes.
Thanks for coming by and I do hope that you still come by..to say hello now and then.
Ciao!
Mar 1, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment