Sunday Morning
I spent a little time on my class this morning, but I am going to get back to the boys in a second. We saw a funny movie yesterday.. Agent Cody Banks. My sister and brother in law wanted to see "Old School" so I took all four kids with me, while they saw the other movie. I thought that the movie was pretty funny... a kid's James Bond movie. Cody Banks is James Bond... the cool thing (for Dad's that went to see the movie) is that Cody's partner is Angie Harmon..
Nice :)
Today, there is a little get together at my father's house.. one of his cousin's is visiting and my sister and I both agree.. if we met this person in the past.. it must have been when we were very very young. My father is a bit upset that we haven't rushed up to spend time with his relative that we haven't seen in over 30 years. I am sorry, but my Dad get's a little strange now and then. So, we'll have our traditional Corned Beef and Cabbage... and meet one of our relatives.
Mar 16, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment