Mar 26, 2003

I know.. I am not thinking about this anymore

I don't watch War Coverage anymore. but..... The thing is, I had this feeling that the U.S. and British troops are being lured into trap. Last night in a dream, I saw the pictures of the troops outside of Baghdad, with the black fires in the background from the oil trench that is burning in Baghdad. I saw the Iraqi leaders laughing as they watched CNN.... saying "they think we set those fires to block thier view of the city, when we actually set the fires so we could see where they were, on CNN" I woke up and said to myself.. 'sure.. that makes sense' Sort of like a big flare in the background of the pictures... and if you know which way the wind is blowing.. you can determine pretty close where the U.S. troops are, just by watching CNN. Sure... someone else has thought of this right? We haven't seen any weapons of mass destruction used by the Iraqis, but they have the capability to use them.... and I have no doubt that they will use Nerve Gas and other chemical weapons as we get closer to Baghdad. They show no remorse in killing their own people.. in putting their own people in harms way. They know that their days are numbered and I believe... that they are just waiting to be able to make the biggest impact, to bring about the biggest hurt that they can.

I know.. I said I am not watching.. but I can't stop thinking about it...

What can I do? Nothing, but it helps to write it here. It helps me to get it out..

No comments: