Baseball season
I really do love baseball.. and you know.. it just couldn't come at a better time. I need some kind of a distraction right now. For the past few weeks, we have had Spring Training here in the Phoenix area, but again.. for the 3rd year in a row.. I missed going to the games. That's ok.. the real season starts next Monday and my Arizona Diamondbacks are looking really good. Of course.. there is tons of hope for every baseball team prior to the season getting started. There are so many reasons that I love baseball, but most of all.. I love the relaxed nature of the game. You can sit back and enjoy a baseball game, have a hot dog and maybe some popcorn and watch your favorite team. If you lose a game, it's not the end of the world and when you win.... well.. winning is better.
So.. here's to next weeks season opener. It will be a welcome relief for me.
I know that I won't stop thinking about other things..... I know that I can get pretty worked up.. and if you didn't know.. I can suffer from Generalized Anxiety Disorder.. but I have had it under control for a few years now. I think I had a bout with it this past weekend. So much to do...and too much to think about.
Mar 26, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment