Do Something!
I have called the police.. they come out and look at my custody agreement and the Scottsdale police say that they won't get involved.. and as a matter of fact, they get pretty damn irritated.. and then if I wait outside her house for the police.. she calls and says that I am harassing her.. so then 2 or 3 police cars show up thinking that it is a domestic dispute.. and they have threatened to arrest someone if they have to come out again. I explain that I am there to pick up my boys and they tell me to leave.. the divorce agreement?? well the police tell me that if it doesn't say.. Wed... March 26th, 2003.. then I don't have enough to show them.. so I went back to court to get the divorce agreement to be more specific.. the judge sent us to mediation to 'work out the specifics" when I got to the mediation... my ex wife would not agree to anything.. she wanted to change everything.. she was so stupid to think that we were going to mediation to change custody.. so she went in with her thoughts on how things should be changed... nothing happened.. because I wasn't going to agree to changing our agreement and giving up time with the boys.. I just wanted to specify each weekend.. and each date and each holiday so we don't have problems...
One time, I called the Scottsdale police... because.. I did get help the day before with my boys.. She didn't give them to me on Andy's Birthday, because it was also Thanksgiving.. and the police showed up in force to make sure that I got them at 9pm... the officer that helped me said "if you ever have any more trouble, give us a call" So on Monday, when they picked up the phone and hung it up when I tried to talk to the boys, I called the police and asked for their help. The duty officer said... "well.. call the house again.. maybe you dialed the wrong number.. then call the phone company and see if they can check to see if the phone line is working.. then if you still aren't talking to them.. call us back" Ok.. I did that... I called again.. ... click... I called the phone company.. who promptly called the number and someone did answer the phone.. when I said "hello..." ... click.... and I called the police back again.. they said.. "we'll send someone over to the house to check on the welfare of the children" I told them that what I wanted was a report that she was interfering with visitation....
The police when to her house.. and she told them that I was harassing her.. she said that I call every night..3 and 4 times to yell at her and that she just isn't going to pick up the phone anymore... Did the police help me??? NO... you know what they did? They charged me with Harassment.. why? because I called her house 3 times in a row.. I explained.. what had happened... but that didn't matter... 4 months later I had to go to court... I had to defend myself.. I had to pay $1,000 for a lawyer.. I had to defend why I called the police.. the district attorney told me that I was using the police to Harass her.. the police officer was in court... and luckily I did have a very good lawyer that had him admit that he didn't really know that the police had asked me to call back that night.. and that he had no proof that I called more than once on any other night.. he admitted that he never even asked to see a copy of the custody agreement... Case dismissed... $1,000 plus... dismissed...
Call the Police... no.. never again..
Do something, Chris!!! dammit.. I am sick and tired of hearing you complain about not getting your kids!!!!
I know.. I know.. everyone is... I talked to my father last night and now.. after 4 years of this Shit.. he says that he is upset.
Do you want to know how much money I have spent on lawyers? Over $25,000... and I still owe one of them about $2,000 that I can't afford to pay.. I can't afford another lawyer.
Take a look at my case history.. how many times she has changed lawyers.. I am the petitioner... How many times I have been sent to MEDIATION.. to solve problems.
Right... Mediation.. you go and try to work out a deal with a Monster and see what you get
I am upset.. I am tired of defending myself to people.. Why the HELL don't you go and get those boys Chris! Why don't you stand up for yourself! Why don't you DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!
Why??? because I have tried.. I have asked for help..
Do you want to know what happened when I went to court and told the judge that I never speak to my boys at night?
He asked... "How old are the children?" Her lawyer said "they are 9 and 7 and the both know how to pick up and dial the phone if they want to speak to their father"
and the judge said.. "ok" I sat there.. with my pile of journals for 3 years... I asked the judge "what am I going to do about my telephonic visitation?"
He looked over at my ex wife and asked her "Does he talk to his children? Do you let him speak to the boys?" and she said smiling "of course he does, he is just trying to harass me by constantly bringing me to court and making me pay for a lawyer.. I have two witnesses that will testify that he talks to the children every week, and as a matter of fact, he never lets me talk to the boys" and the judge looked over at me and asked "Mr.. ******* how do you respond to that?" I just said "I don't know how to respond to blatant lies your honor, I haven't spoken to my boys for over 3 years, and I am pretty upset about it" The judge then said.. "there is no need for name calling..."
Look, I have NO FAITH in the court system... I filed for divorce in 1998... and you can look at my case here below.. I know it's long.. look at how many times I asked the court for help.. for custody arrangements.. I have filed emergency motions to have something done fast.. and nothing has happened... The courts do not give a SHIT about fathers... sure. they say that they do.. but when it comes right down to it.. they see so many deadbeat Dads.. that they don't know how to react to a father that WANTS to be a part of his kids life.
I am am really sorry to sound so angry, but I am really really tired of having to answer this question... Not just to someone that reads my blog.. but to my own family.
To people that see all that is happening and say.. "what can we do about it Chris?" Let me know.. really.. is there someone out there that really has an answer? Someone that has been to court?
I am sorry to rant and rave here... I really am... but just look at my court case... look...
I have had orders of protection against her.. I know that it may be hard to read.. but I am the petitioner and she is the respondent..
10/30/2002 MEM - Memorandum 11/20/2002
NOTE: MEDIATION
8/15/2002 MEM - Memorandum 9/9/2002
NOTE: MEDIATION
8/15/2002 083 - ME: Conference Reset/Cont 8/16/2002
8/8/2002 023 - ME: Order Entered by Court 8/8/2002
6/12/2002 023 - ME: Order Entered by Court 6/12/2002
5/29/2002 MOT - Motion 6/20/2002
NOTE: EMERGENCY/FOR TELEPHONIC CONFERENCE REGARDING SUMMER ACCESS
5/2/2002 004 - ME: Hearing Continued 5/2/2002
4/22/2002 056 - ME: Hearing Set 4/22/2002
4/11/2002 MCO - Motion to Continue 4/17/2002
NOTE: EVIDENTIARY HEARING
3/18/2002 056 - ME: Hearing Set 3/18/2002
3/15/2002 RTM - Returned Mail 3/28/2002
3/5/2002 CEI - Current Employeer Information 3/14/2002
2/14/2002 OOA - Order of Assignment 3/14/2002
NOTE: AUTOMATIC/AFTER HEARING
2/12/2002 267 - ME: Expedited Services Report/Recommendation/Order 2/13/2002
2/11/2002 ORD - Order 3/14/2002
NOTE: PERMITTING WITHDRAW AS ATTORNEY OF RECORD
2/6/2002 MOT - Motion 2/15/2002
NOTE: TO WITHDRAW AS ATTY OF RECORD/CONSENT AND AFFIDAVIT
2/5/2002 REP - REPORT 2/13/2002
NOTE: DISPUTE ASSESSMENT
2/4/2002 019 - ME: Ruling 2/4/2002
1/15/2002 268 - ME: Expedited Services Conference Scheduled 1/16/2002
12/28/2001 020 - ME: Matter Under Advisement 12/28/2001
12/26/2001 SMH - Req Hrg On Simplified Mod 1/17/2002
12/18/2001 AFS - Affidavit of Service 12/21/2001
NOTE: SERVED 12/11/01
12/6/2001 STA - Statement 12/28/2001
NOTE: JOINT PRE-HEARING
12/5/2001 PWC - Parent Worksheet/Child Support 12/26/2001 Petitioner
12/5/2001 PRS - PRAECIPE SIMP MOD CHILD SUPPOR 12/26/2001 Petitioner
12/3/2001 LOW - List of Witnesses/Exh/Evidence 12/19/2001
NOTE: FINAL
11/15/2001 MEM - Memorandum 11/21/2001
NOTE: CONCILIATION MEDIATION
11/1/2001 056 - ME: Hearing Set 11/1/2001
10/9/2001 RES - Response 10/20/2001 Respondent
NOTE: TO PETITION FOR ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE RE CONTEMPT AND ACCESS
10/9/2001 NAR - Notice Of Appearance 10/15/2001 Respondent
9/21/2001 AFI - Affidavit of Financial Information 10/4/2001 Respondent
9/21/2001 EOA - Expedited Order to Appear 10/4/2001 Respondent
9/21/2001 ESE - Expedited Request to Enforce Support 10/4/2001 Respondent
9/19/2001 AFS - Affidavit of Service 9/21/2001
NOTE: SERVED 9/11/1
8/30/2001 OSC - Order to Show Cause 9/6/2001
8/23/2001 002 - ME: Hearing Vacated 8/23/2001
7/26/2001 OSC - Order to Show Cause 7/30/2001 Petitioner
NOTE: RE CONTEMPT AND ACCESS
6/28/2001 CVS - Petition for Contempt - Visitation 7/12/2001 Petitioner
6/28/2000 CEI - Current Employeer Information 7/10/2000
5/23/2000 NWA - NOTICE WITHDRAWAL OF ATTORNEY 6/6/2000 Respondent
4/20/2000 CEI - Current Employeer Information 4/25/2000
4/6/2000 3:48:00 PM JOR - Judgment and Order 4/6/2000 3:48:00 PM
NOTE: Posted during iCIS Conversion
4/6/2000 OOA - Order of Assignment 4/25/2000 Respondent
NOTE: AUTOMATIC
3/31/2000 SCD - Stip for Entry Consent Decree 4/10/2000 Petitioner
3/24/2000 3:34:00 PM CDS - Consent Decree 3/24/2000 3:34:00 PM
NOTE: Posted during iCIS Conversion
3/24/2000 PEC - PARENT EDUCATION CERTIFICATE 4/10/2000 Respondent
3/24/2000 PWC - Parent Worksheet/Child Support 4/10/2000 Petitioner
1/5/2000 MOT - Motion 1/7/2000 Petitioner
NOTE: ACCELERATED/FOR CLARIFICATION
1/3/2000 PEC - PARENT EDUCATION CERTIFICATE 2/7/2000 Petitioner
12/20/1999 023 - ME: Order Entered by Court 1/5/2000
12/15/1999 078 - ME: Case on Inactive Calendar 12/21/1999
12/14/1999 MOT - Motion 12/16/1999 Respondent
NOTE: TO WITHDRAW AS ATTORNEY OF RECORD
11/23/1999 REQ - Request 12/2/1999 Respondent
NOTE: ORDER OF PROTECTION BE MODIFIED
11/23/1999 OPR - ORDER OF PROTECTION 11/23/1999
11/23/1999 ORD - Order 12/2/1999
NOTE: OF PROTECTION WAS MODIFIED BY STIPULATION 11-5-1999
11/10/1999 005 - ME: Hearing 11/16/1999
11/2/1999 ORD - Order 11/12/1999
NOTE: SETTING HEARING RE ORDER OF PROTECTION ON 11-03-99
11/2/1999 ORD - Order 12/29/1999 Petitioner
NOTE: FOR SUBSTITUTION OF COUNSEL
11/2/1999 RQH - REQUEST FOR HEARING 11/12/1999
NOTE: RE ORDER OF PROTECTION
10/28/1999 STP - Stipulation 11/10/1999 Petitioner
NOTE: TO CONTINUE PRETRIAL CONFERENCE
10/28/1999 STP - Stipulation 11/10/1999 Petitioner
NOTE: FOR SUBSTITUTION OF COUNSEL AND ORDER
10/18/1999 STP - Stipulation 11/3/1999 Petitioner
NOTE: FOR SUBSTITUTION OF COUNSEL
10/5/1999 023 - ME: Order Entered by Court 10/6/1999
10/5/1999 056 - ME: Hearing Set 10/8/1999
9/9/1999 NOT - Notice 9/27/1999 Respondent
NOTE: RESPONDENTS SUPPLEMENT TO RESPONSE TO EMERGENCY MOTION FOR ORDER TO LIST/SELL; COMMUNITY RESIDENCE/MOTION TO APPOINT SPECIAL COMMISSIONER
9/7/1999 RES - Response 9/21/1999 Respondent
NOTE: TO EMERGENCY MOTION FOR ORDER TO LIST & SELL COMMUNITY RESIDENCE; MOTION TO APPO; INT SPECIAL COMMISSIONER
9/1/1999 083 - ME: Conference Reset/Cont 9/8/1999
9/1/1999 AFS - Affidavit of Service 9/7/1999
NOTE: SERVED 8/17/99
8/19/1999 MOT - Motion 9/1/1999 Petitioner
NOTE: TO ACCELERATE CONSIDERATION
8/19/1999 MOT - Motion 9/1/1999 Petitioner
NOTE: EMERGENCY/FOR ORDER TO LIST AND SELL COMMUNITY RESIDENCE; MOTION TO APPOINT; SPECIAL COMMISSIONER
8/19/1999 CER - Certificate 9/1/1999 Petitioner
NOTE: ATTORNEY'S/OF SERVICE
8/13/1999 POP - PETITION/ORDER OF PROTECTION 8/19/1999 Respondent
8/13/1999 PPR - PRAECIPE FOR ORDER PROTECTION 8/18/1999
8/13/1999 OPR - ORDER OF PROTECTION 8/19/1999
7/20/1999 284 - ME: Order to Appear 7/21/1999
6/9/1999 029 - ME: Status Conference 6/14/1999
4/28/1999 023 - ME: Order Entered by Court 5/4/1999
4/20/1999 MSE - Motion to Set & Cert/Readiness 4/22/1999 Petitioner
4/16/1999 MOT - Motion 5/4/1999 Petitioner
NOTE: FOR ORDER REFERRING CASE TO CONCILIATION SERVICES TO CONDUCT DISPUTE ASSESSMENT
4/13/1999 023 - ME: Order Entered by Court 4/29/1999
4/5/1999 LOW - List of Witnesses/Exh/Evidence 4/23/1999 Respondent
3/26/1999 ORD - Order 4/8/1999
NOTE: TO APPEAR RE PARENT/CHILD ACCESS
3/25/1999 LOW - List of Witnesses/Exh/Evidence 4/8/1999 Petitioner
3/3/1999 MEM - Memorandum 3/11/1999
2/23/1999 CEI - Current Employeer Information 3/3/1999
2/8/1999 AFS - Affidavit of Service 2/9/1999
NOTE: SERVED 02021999
2/8/1999 ORD - Order 2/12/1999
NOTE: TO APPEAR
1/26/1999 MEM - Memorandum 1/29/1999
1/25/1999 EAR - Response to Expedited Request to Enforce Access 1/29/1999
1/14/1999 CEI - Current Employeer Information 1/15/1999
1/8/1999 OOA - Order of Assignment 1/15/1999 Respondent
NOTE: AUTOMATIC
12/10/1998 MOT - Motion 12/17/1998 Petitioner
NOTE: EMERGENCY/FOR ORDER TO LIST AND SELL COMMUNITY RESIDENCE; MOTION TO APPOINT; SPECIAL COMMISSIONER
12/8/1998 MOT - Motion 12/16/1998 Petitioner
NOTE: TO ACCELERATE CONSIDERATION
12/7/1998 209 - ME: Mediation Requested 12/8/1998
11/20/1998 ORD - Order 1/12/1999 Respondent
NOTE: TEMPORARY ORDER RE CUSTODY/VISITATION/CHILD SUPPORT
11/16/1998 AFS - Affidavit of Service 11/19/1998
NOTE: P1 SERVED 111398
11/12/1998 STP - Stipulation 11/18/1998 Respondent
NOTE: RE TEMPORARY ORDER RE CUSTODY AND VISITATION AND CHILD SUPPORT
11/10/1998 AFS - Affidavit of Service 11/16/1998
NOTE: SERVED 110998
10/26/1998 005 - ME: Hearing 10/29/1998
10/21/1998 ORD - Order 10/27/1998 Petitioner
NOTE: TEMPORARY RE CUSTODY, VISITATION AND CHILD SUPPORT
10/6/1998 POP - PETITION/ORDER OF PROTECTION 10/8/1998
10/6/1998 OPR - ORDER OF PROTECTION 10/8/1998
10/1/1998 019 - ME: Ruling 10/7/1998
9/30/1998 RRM - RETURNED & RE-MAILED MAIL 10/15/1998
9/24/1998 OPR - ORDER OF PROTECTION 9/29/1998
9/24/1998 ORD - Order 9/25/1998 Respondent
NOTE: OF WITHDRAWAL AS ATTORNEY OF RECORD
9/24/1998 STP - Stipulation 9/29/1998 Respondent
NOTE: TO WITHDRAW AS ATTORNEY OF RECORD
9/24/1998 MOT - Motion 10/2/1998 Petitioner
NOTE: FOR ORDER TO LIST AND SELL COMMUNITY RESIDENCE
9/24/1998 POP - PETITION/ORDER OF PROTECTION 9/29/1998 Petitioner
9/21/1998 002 - ME: Hearing Vacated 9/26/1998
9/21/1998 PRA - Praecipe 9/22/1998 Petitioner
NOTE: PROOF OF FILING PETITION FOR ORDER OF PROTECTION
9/16/1998 PRA - Praecipe 9/18/1998
NOTE: PROOF OF FILING PETITION FOR ORDER OF PROTECTION
9/10/1998 MOT - Motion 9/30/1998 Petitioner
NOTE: TO ACCELERATE ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE HEARING RE: CONTEMPT; MOTION TO CONSOLIDATE; HEARINGS
9/10/1998 PSC - Petition for Order to Show Cause 9/28/1998 Petitioner
NOTE: RE CONTEMPT
9/10/1998 NOT - Notice 9/26/1998 Petitioner
NOTE: OF LODGING ORDER RE TEMPORARY ORDERS
8/31/1998 056 - ME: Hearing Set 9/14/1998
8/18/1998 021 - ME: Nunc Pro Tunc Order 8/20/1998
7/31/1998 004 - ME: Hearing Continued 8/6/1998
7/29/1998 PSC - Petition for Order to Show Cause 8/6/1998 Respondent
NOTE: RE TEMPORARY CUSTODY, CHILD SUPPORT, DIVISION OF INCOME, USE OF MARITAL; RESIDENCE
7/29/1998 AFF - Affidavit 8/7/1998 Respondent
NOTE: OF FINANCIAL INFORMATION
7/28/1998 ORD - Order 8/5/1998 Petitioner
NOTE: CONTINUING ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE RETURN HEARING FOR 08/13/98
7/27/1998 AFS - Affidavit of Service 7/28/1998 Petitioner
NOTE: SERVED 7-18-98
7/27/1998 OSC - Order to Show Cause 8/12/1998 Petitioner
NOTE: RE TEMPORARY ORDERS
7/21/1998 SFC - STIPULATION FOR CONTINUANCE 7/30/1998 Petitioner
NOTE: AND MOTION/ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE HEARING
7/2/1998 ANS - Answer 7/7/1998 Respondent
6/26/1998 MOT - Motion 7/2/1998 Petitioner
NOTE: TO ACCELERATE ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE HEARING
6/26/1998 AFF - Affidavit 7/2/1998 Petitioner
NOTE: OF FINANCIAL INFORMATION
6/19/1998 AFS - Affidavit of Service 6/19/1998 Petitioner
NOTE: SERVED 6/13/98
6/19/1998 SUM - Summons 6/23/1998 Petitioner
6/5/1998 PIN - Preliminary Injunction 6/10/1998 Petitioner
6/5/1998 NCH - Notice to Convert Health Ins 6/10/1998 Petitioner
6/5/1998 COM - Complaint/Petition 6/10/1998 Petitioner
Mar 21, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment