Mar 20, 2003

Was it him?

Really, if Saddam Hussein has a body double.. you would think that he would look better, not worse and you would think that if that message was taped prior to the war starting that Saddam would have looked less stressed.. and he would have been more prepared.

No.. it was him.. and he was distressed,, maybe even injured. He was on TV to show the world that he was still alive.. why? Because he knew that it was really close.. he knew that they almost got him. I have to say.. that would have been a home run.

On another note.. I am troubled by what my ex wife's neighbor said last night. She told me that she prays for me.. and for my ex wife and the boys.. she told me that I need to forgive her and to pray to God for her to come to her senses.

I have a very hard time forgiving her, because each time... that I start to let things go.. she gives me another reason to Hate her.. I am not someone that hates.. I try very hard to be a good Christian.. maybe I see too many correlations between Saddam and my ex Wife.. but they are sociopaths and they only know one thing... and that is divisive behavior. They don't know how to act like a normal human being. If Saddam was a smart man, he would have surrendered.. just walked across the border and said.."Leave my country alone.. you can take me..." What would have happened? What would Bush do then? Who would have looked like the bigger man? But, he didn't.. he lashed out last night.. he can't play both sides anymore.. he has to address the world..

Wait....

Where am I going with this? Ok.. is there a coalition out there that would like to invade my ex wife's home and rescue my boys from the tyrants?

Oh.. I remember now..

That was Saddam Hussein on TV last night.. but we didn't see his sons, we didn't see his Minister of Defense.. and.... maybe in a few days, we won't see him either.

No comments: