Feb 28, 2003

Old School

We went to see Old School last night. We sat in a Huge theater but because it was early in the evening on a Thursday, there were only a few people in the theater. I laughed so hard. I think that Will Farrell is just hilarious.

I woke up thinking about some of the correlations between Saddam Hussein and my ex wife. They both get away with it.. over and over.. and they know that thye can.. because nothing happens.. there is not teeth behind the UN's resolutions. This morning I heard that Saddam has agreed to get rid of the bombs that contain mustard gas, but that he wants to clarify a few things first. Excuse me? Total dissarmement? Oh that's right.. he is like my ex wife and when you go back to court/UN it's not Saddam that is put on trial, it is the United States. I know how you feel George W.

I don't know gang, lately I have felt very lonely here in my blog.. very lonely indeed.

Have a great weekend everyone!


No comments: