Paranoia
So, when your manager says to everyone in your department that "I just want you to know that you are being watched... not just your phone calls, but what websites you visit and how long you are on the web"
Should I be paranoid? I know that I have the web up on my computer all day long.. Does it slow me down? Make me less productive?
Here is the thing.. I think I am more productive and work harder than most people around me... so what are they doing if they aren't on the web? I am a multi tasker.. right now.. the phone is ringing in my ear.....
then somebody answered and I spoke to him for the past 30 minutes... I never let the Internet get in the way of work.. rather.. it helps me get through the day.
Should I be paranoid?
Was my manager talking about me?
Apr 4, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment