Mar 20, 2003

Wed night

I went to pick up my boys for dinner last night and there was nobody home. I waited a bit and then I saw the next door neighbor. I thought that I might as well go talk to her, see is she knows what is going on and she told me that she is persona non grata with the evil ones now. She is a very nice person and I always wondered why she even associated with those scumbags.. my ex and ex inlaws. Well, she said that "something happened" and now they don't talk at all. As a matter of fact, when they walk down the street... they will make the boys walk on the other side of the street. She was very nice and very helpful. She is a devout Christian and she told me that she worries about the boys. I was surprised to here her say that she worries most about Andy... she said the he is all boy and he used to love to play with her son (who is the same age) but now he just stays in the house all the time.

I have to do something about this.. I know, but if I didn't worry a bit about my privacy, I would let everyone see my divorce case.. it's a matter of public record, but you will need to know my last name. You would see how many times I have asked the court for help and see that nothing has happened. Just send me an email.. and I'll send you the link to my court case. Well, if you are interested.

So, I walked back to my car and my ex father in law was sitting there behind my car.. in his truck.. waiting for me to leave. He looked straight ahead.. I got in my car and pulled up to the house again.. now.. my ex wife's car was there and I am sure the boys were inside. I honked again and waited another few minutes.

Then I left,, went to the gym.. worked out, watched the beginning of the war on TV and when home.

So, for the next few days I am going to be cataloging everything that has occurred with my visitation and sending the letter to my ex and her lawyer. I know that there will not be a response.

Anyway....

No comments: