Camera
I have these pictures on my desk at work.. they aren't pictures that I took with my digital camera.. no.. I took them with this baby
I got it for my high school graduation.. and it has travelled the world with me.. the case is so beat up.. and the funky colored strap is really dated.. but it takes awesome pictures.. sometimes I wonder if I should have invested in a really good scanner instead of a digital camera.
Oh.. and speaking of the age of that camera (disco era) some people here at work are amazed at how old I am.. someone said.. "I thought you were younger than me?" and he is 29 years old.. and this other woman said.. "I thought you were my age?" and she is 34 today..
That's nice... I don't look my age.. or maybe it's because I don't act my age.
Well, the camera still works.. but the case has seen it's day... I'll take a picture of it with my digital camera to post here.
Mar 19, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment