War Sucks
I have to tell you something... I haven't slept well since the start of this war. I go to sleep late.. glued to CNN and I wake up and listen and watch more. I want it to be over, I want it to be done with.
Yesterday, I saw the peace rallies around the world. You know.. everyone wants peace.. everyone. I do think that there was a reason to go to war. I know that the world will be a safer place, but today.. I wake up to news that we shot down a British plane with anti scud missles. They haven't found any scuds or weapons of mass destruction. I do believe that the people in charge for Iraq are few now... maybe Saddam is dead, but as time goes on, they will regroup and find ways to drag this out. Today, they say that the military is surrounding themselves with women and children.
I don't trust the Iraqi media.. and I should be skeptical about CNN too...
I am really tired today.
Mar 23, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment