Mar 11, 2003


Liars


What can you do about dishonest people? I have a friend here online. I am not going to mention her name, but if you go to her site..you'll know about this. She has been in love with this guy, but she writes me and tells me about some of the difficulties that they have. I consider this person to by like my little sister and she calls me her older brother. So, I guess I am a bit protective and some of the things she would tell me would bug me, but I didn't want to ruin her happiness. Then the other day she was online with this guy and he accidently said "I love you______" and filled in the blank with the wrong name. He backed out of it by saying that he was talking to someone else at the same time and that they were talking about his girlfriend _______, and he made a mistake. Then he got upset at my friend for accusing him of being untrue. Well, the other day they had a fight and my lil sister, told me that she was done with him. I thought that it would be interesting to do a little bit more investigation about this guy. I checked his site out and then the sites that he links to.. and in the last site.. I found something interesting. I found... the name of the girl that he mistakenly used... (is this making sense?)

I clicked on this link to that name.. the name that he mistakenly said "I love you ...... " to... and it is a shrine to him. He is on there making all sorts of comments about how much he loves this other girl. The same day that he sent an email to my friend, begging her to come back, telling her that he loves her and that they need to "pray" together. Yuck.. yuck.. yuck..

I really, really can't stand people like this.. people that can make up these stories about thier lives, to build up hope for love in someone else.. knowing that all along they are decieving them. I shouldn't get involved maybe, but I found that site and I told my friend about it. I leave it up to her to do the rest.

I just think that it is sickening.

No comments: