Apr 1, 2003

International Chris

I got a new position. I interviewed for it last Friday.. and as usual :) I kicked butt in the interview. So, today.. I moved my cube to the international area. I am happy about this.. because now.. I only.. ONLY talk to students from outside of the United States. It will take a little change in schedule but that means that some days.. I can come to work at 5am... and stay until 2pm.. and other days come in at 10am and stay until 7pm... I think that it will be nice for me to have that variety.. sleep in some days.. go home and go to the gym early on others.

There are students from Singapore to Romania, from Canada to Pakistan... and there are only two of us that can help them. That's the best part. You see.. we are the worlds largest private University.. and to be one of two people that do anything is pretty amazing.. because you just know that it will grow and grow...

No.. I don't know any other language than English.. but to be in our program..you must speak English.



No comments: