"when are you gonna move on with your life? why do you wallow in the pain of your past so very very much? "
So, said Angelissima... in response to a post.
I guess, I must come across as an unhappy person wallowing in the pain of the past.
My friend that knows about my blog, says that it is my little therapy.
I can come here and share thoughts that I have.. but that I don't share with anyone else.. some are fleeting.. like the story yesterday... a name pops up on a sheet of paper that I haven't seen in over 20 years and a memory comes back. Was it a bad memory? I know that I portrayed it as bad,, but it just propelled me to be even more goofy in high school.. I went around and told girls that I wanted to go out with them, because... "they were the kind of girl that I wanted to marry" I was shy and reserved, up until those days.
I talk about my boys and yes, I talk about the struggles that I have.. I think that I also talk about the fun times..
Maybe it is easier to talk about the difficult things in the past, because I have such vivid memories.
I don't know... whatever.
I guess it would be fun to meet.. so you can see the real Chris.. not the Chris that complains too much.. sorry you guys.. you get the brunt of my complaints, because that is what my blog is for.
Mar 5, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment