Smoker/BBQ
I need a new BBQ and last night I found this one
Pretty cool huh? I think it would be fun to slow cook foods with this thing. I might buy it this weekend and give it a try. It would be a nice relaxing thing to do on the weekends and the boys love to eat barbecue, so it may be a good idea.
Does anyone have any experience with one of these things? You build a fire in that box on the side and the smoke goes through the other side and out the back... but only as much as you want to go out.. the rest heats up the meat and slow cooks it for hours and hours. All I know is that I have been to a few places in Texas that just had the best damn barbecue in the world and this is the way they did it.
Mar 6, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment