Feb 20, 2003

The boys and Dinner

It is getting harder on me and harder on the boys to come to my house on Wednesday nights. I think that next week we will try out something new. We are going to go to dinner, then maybe go for a walk or get an ice cream and then I am going to take them back to their Mom's. Last night, the boys were starving when I picked them up at 5:30pm, so I agreed to get Alex something from Taco Bell. He wolfed it down and then by the time we turned onto my street, he felt sick. He opened his door and threw it all up on the street. He felt better, but when we got to my house... Alex spent the rest of the time laying on his bed watching TV and Andy jumped on the computer to play one of his computer games. I hardly saw them.

So, instead, we'll just have a nice dinner.. and talk and not worry about the amount of time.. it's the quality of the time anyway. Also, I am sure that they have homework and sometimes, they need to get back earlier.

No comments: